NBR Sealing Tape has a moderately strong adhesive and is carried on white siliconized release paper. The Nitrile Foam Tape with thick insulation is a flexible, one-sided, lightweight, nitrile foam that has excellent flexibility and is suitable for thermal insulation and duct Gasket purposes.
- Best Result Obtained when its applied to clean and dry surfaces application.
- Provides functional compression recovery and adhesive chemical and UV resistance and flammability ratings.
|Item Code||Backing Thickness||Tensile Strength||Elongation at Break||Adhesion To Steel (gf/25mm)||Temperature Limits|
|Specification||NBR||3 +/¬ 0.5 mm, 6mm||3800 gms / 25.4mm||155%||1000 gms / 25.4mm||(-)¬40°C to + 70° C|
|ASTM Test Method||NBR||ASTM D ¬ 3652||ASTM D ¬ 3759||ASTM D ¬ 3579||ASTM D ¬ 3330||--|
- This tape is used ideally for closed tight gasket purpose, for avoiding moisture & dust.
- For Quality Insulation for refrigeration, air Conditioning and other applications.
- For Inside A/c Machines, units Air Handling Units as an Air Tight sealant to prevent air leakage, to reduce vibration & Noise.
- It’s Very high sealant to use with Air Conditioning, Duct work
- NBR foam tape is used for duct gasket insulation purposes.
- This tape is ideal for hot or cold piping and fittings. Due to high flexibility and conformability this tape is used for insulation purposes