AIPL’s Aluminum glass tape is an Aluminum-Glass Cloth backing (7u / FR Glue / 12 X 12 Mesh Glass Cloth), combined with a high-performance solvent-based adhesive, protected by an easy-release silicone paper. Our waterproof, heat-resistant & conductive Aluminum glass tape is suitable for insulation purposes, duct uses, fix exhaust leak, shielding, water heater vent, rust repair works, pipes.
- The aggressive solvent adhesives offers for long serviceable life in outdoor as well as high humid conditions.
- Aluminum –Glass cloth backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
- Low moisture content of these products makes these tapes as a good sealant.
|Item Code||Backing Thickness||Tensile Strength||Elongation at Break||Adhesion To Steel (gf/25mm)||Temperature Limits|
|Specification||ALUGLS||100 +/-5 micron||>25000gms/ inch||12 %||1500-1800||-30 °C up to + 120°C|
|ASTM Test Method||ALUGLS||D ¬ 3652||D ¬ 3759||D ¬ 3579||D ¬ 3330||--|
- To Join Foil faced & rock wool
- Duct board joint and seams; joining and sealing industrial pipe insulation
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and excellent barrier to vapor
- Lamination for air conditioning ducting systems.
- Roofing Application like flashing ,joints and insulations.
- General purpose holding ,patching sealing applications indoor and outdoor.